Saturday, January 30, 2010

Good Vibes Countdown- 14 more days!

So Busta Rhymes is also in the lineup and im super psyched to see him, he is the most random, retarded crazy man that makes me die when i see his hilarious retarded film clips mainly because it reminds me of myself and my retardedness. Arab Money is one of my favorite songs of his, 1. because i can sing the chorus in arabic (mind you i did not learn the lyrics) and 2. The hilarious dance that goes with it. I will definitely be rocking the dance when he performs this song like a bloody retard because i wouldn't be doing the song justice if i didn't!


Also on the lineup is Salt 'N' Pepa! I am so excited for them to perform they are like the original old school female duo that rocked it back in the days with their straight forward, ball grabbing songs (LMAO). Their songs are classics and i know all the words to it, so their segment should go off!